Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Absolute Pajamas

Yesterday was awesome.

Yesterday, my uncle (friend's dad) celebrated his 50th birthday with a big party, themed 'Hawaii 5-0'. So, there were cool tropical decorations and stuff, but the funnest part was the performance.

I performed in the band, Absolute Pajamas, which basically consisted my friend (singing/guitar), his sister (singing/piano), my brothers (guitar & bass) and I (drums). The song we performed were:

This Love - Maroon Five, Never Knew Love Like This - Stephanie Mills, Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry, PDA (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend, Till I See You - Hillsong United and Easy - Commodores  (which we performed with my uncle).

The whole thing was loads of fun and we all practiced pretty hard for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment